All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 22, 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016
What You'll Get
Taking a course in a new field can help you get a sense of its requirements and determine whether you’ll be paid in money or acorns. Build your knowledge with this voucher.
- $39 for an online Interior Design & Styling course ($485 value)
The British Accreditation Council-accredited course is led by a 20-year industry professional over 10 modules. They cover such topics as the design process, layout planning, commercial and hospitality design, furniture, and window treatments.
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 4: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 5: Working with colour, pattern & texture
- Module 6: Developing interior styles
- Module 7: Room by room considerations (Commercial & hospitality design)
- Module 8: FF&E – Furniture, fittings & equipment
- Module 9: Upholstery & window treatment
- Module 10: Bringing everything together (Final Project)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must activate by expiration date on voucher, course expires 12-months from activation date. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JD Campus London
JD Campus London is both fashion- and technology-forward, offering its courses online to aspiring designers, stylists, and more. The accredited school offers a comprehensive catalog of e-learning options, covering topics ranging from fashion photography to bridal hair and makeup artistry. In each course, students follow a series of modules taught by experienced industry professionals. For example, the modeling course includes a module on finding and working with an agency, while the interior-design course teaches student how to design a layout, among other skills. At the course's end, students receive a certificate they can show to prospective clients or anyone who doubts the spelling of their first name.