All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
July 22, 2016
July 17, 2016
March 5, 2016
What You'll Get
$25 for an online luxury-brand management course ($485 value)
- Learn what it takes to work with luxury brands such as Hermes, Prada, Jaguar, Givenchy, and Gucci
- 10 modules cover topics such as luxury clientele, market overview, and branding
- 12-months access to the online course, available to view on any device or browser with an Internet connection
- Includes video lectures, notes, and exercises
- Every successful student will receive a certificate of completion, accredited by the British Accreditation Council
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, course expires 12-months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JD Campus London
JD Campus London is both fashion- and technology-forward, offering its courses online to aspiring designers, stylists, and more. The accredited school offers a comprehensive catalog of e-learning options, covering topics ranging from fashion photography to bridal hair and makeup artistry. In each course, students follow a series of modules taught by experienced industry professionals. For example, the modeling course includes a module on finding and working with an agency, while the interior-design course teaches student how to design a layout, among other skills. At the course's end, students receive a certificate they can show to prospective clients or anyone who doubts the spelling of their first name.