$25 for an online luxury-brand management course ($485 value)
- Learn what it takes to work with luxury brands such as Hermes, Prada, Jaguar, Givenchy, and Gucci
- 10 modules cover topics such as luxury clientele, market overview, and branding
- 12-months access to the online course, available to view on any device or browser with an Internet connection
- Includes video lectures, notes, and exercises
- Every successful student will receive a certificate of completion, accredited by the British Accreditation Council
JD Campus London
JD Campus London is both fashion- and technology-forward, offering its courses online to aspiring designers, stylists, and more. The accredited school offers a comprehensive catalog of e-learning options, covering topics ranging from fashion photography to bridal hair and makeup artistry. In each course, students follow a series of modules taught by experienced industry professionals. For example, the modeling course includes a module on finding and working with an agency, while the interior-design course teaches student how to design a layout, among other skills. At the course's end, students receive a certificate they can show to prospective clients or anyone who doubts the spelling of their first name.