All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for an online hair and makeup and bridal hair and makeup course ($485 value)
- 12-months access to the online course led by celebrity makeup artist Carlos Palma
- Learn different hair and makeup designs, as well as how to create a smoky eye, how to create looks for magazines, a complete guide to eye makeup, and day to evening looks
- 10 modules cover topics such as face shape and skin type makeup, bridal hair, and bridal make up
- Available to view on any device or browser with an Internet connection
- Includes video lectures, notes, and exercises
- Every successful student will receive a certificate of completion, accredited by the British Accreditation Council
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must activate by expiration date on Groupon, course expires 12-months from activation date. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JD Campus London
JD Campus London is both fashion- and technology-forward, offering its courses online to aspiring designers, stylists, and more. The accredited school offers a comprehensive catalog of e-learning options, covering topics ranging from fashion photography to bridal hair and makeup artistry. In each course, students follow a series of modules taught by experienced industry professionals. For example, the modeling course includes a module on finding and working with an agency, while the interior-design course teaches student how to design a layout, among other skills. At the course's end, students receive a certificate they can show to prospective clients or anyone who doubts the spelling of their first name.