Skilled technicians use a powerful cleaning and vacuuming system to remove dirt, grim, and stains from the carpet
About This Deal
- Service radius: within 50 miles of zip code 33950
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About JD's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
With JD's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, no speck of dust remains unturned. When a signal arises, this team of insured and licensed staffers quickly arrives at the emergency spot. Whether it is tile, carpet, upholstery, or car interior cleaning, they always stand ready and do all they can to leave the spaces fresh and stain-free.