What You Get
- $10 for 30% off your entire bill
- See the menu.
How It Works
The Deal: There are no minimum or maximum purchase restrictions for this Groupon—the higher your total purchase, the more you save. For example, if you spend $60, you will get $18 off; if you spend $100, you will get $30 off.
The Reservation: Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal.
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation.
- Select day and time online to secure reservation.
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Jebon Sushi and Noodle
Noodles get the star treatment at Jebon Sushi and Noodle, headlining dishes such as luscious pork-belly ramen and Cantonese-style dumpling soup laden with egg noodles, bok choy, and a marinated egg. But noodles aren't the only reason to visit—the East Village eatery's chefs also roll fresh and innovative ingredients into rice-bound morsels behind an open-air sushi bar. The spot's club-inspired design is also a draw—neon light splashes the walls, and drinksmiths sling sake and cocktails from behind an illuminated blue bar.
In the Press
- New York magazine: "Here it’s all about noodles, fabulous Chinese noodles—original ribbons and twistings, oddly delicious."
- Time Out New York: "The space inspires sensory overload—blue bulbs fill the bathrooms, orange lights illuminate a brick wall—but it’s a small price to pay for inexpensive food this good."