What You Get
$55 for a sushi boat and beer ($116 value)
- 8 pieces of sushi
- 16 pieces of sashimi
- One spicy tuna roll
- One california roll
- One dragon roll
- Two pitchers of Sapporo beer
- See the sushi menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Jebon Sushi and Noodle House
Jebon Sushi and Noodle House's name only tells part of the restaurant's story. The menu extends far beyond sushi and noodle dishes to feature Asian cuisine ranging from dim sum and chicken satay with spicy Malaysian peanut sauce to pork-belly ramen and bao. Even with such a broad focus, chefs commit to cooking simple, hearty dishes instead of unexpected fusion cuisine.
From the Press
- "The menu at this superb noodle house features dishes—along with detailed explanations of their origins—from all over Asia." – Time Out New York
- "Bare-bones plain, cheap, and earnest, Je’Bon Noodles seems oblivious to our town’s bold new world of pulsating Asian eateries-on-steroids." – New York magazine
Two Stories of Seating
The restaurant's two floors complement the casual spirit of the menu. Instead of sitting at high-backed booths and linen-clad tables, Jebon's guests dine at long wooden tables flanked by backless benches. Small touches, such as undulating ribbons of sheet metal on the ceiling and an open kitchen on the second level, lend a slightly modern vibe to the space.