What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart, valid Monday–Friday ($80 value)
- $75 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart, valid Monday–Friday ($160 value)
- $50 for 18 holes of golf for two with cart, valid Saturday–Sunday ($100 value)
- $95 for 18 holes of golf for four with cart, valid Saturday–Sunday ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations for Tee Times are required and subject to availability. Promotional value must be used in one visit. Not valid on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, Fathers Day Weekend, Labor Day weekend. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jeffersonville Elks Lodge and Country Club
With just the Ohio River separating it from Louisville, Jeffersonville Elks Lodge and Country Club sends players across a private course crafted from narrow fairways, shimmering water hazards, and score-obliterating bunkers. Though it checks in at nearly 7,000 yards from the tips, the course plays quickly, meaning you can squeeze rounds in during the workweek or the boring parts of your wedding. No matter the player's pace, visits to the club often end at the lodge, where servers dish out food and a private swimming pool provides refuge from the heat.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total distance of 6,923 yards
- Four tees per hole