What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $54 for dinner for two (up to $106.85 total value)
- $101 for dinner for four (up to $213.70 total value)
Each dinner includes:
- One entry per person ($3 value each)
- One shared appetizer per pair (up to $16.95 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $29.95 value each)
- One drink per person (up to $12 value each)
- View the dinner menu and extensive beer menu.
Jekyll and Hyde Restaurant and Bar accepts American Express or cash and has an ATM on the premises.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required Friday–Sunday and 12/26/16–1/1/17; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Offer for four requires 4 people dining together. Maximum party size of 4. Redeemable only day after purchase unless a printed voucher is presented. Not valid on 10/7–10/8/17, 10/13–10/14/17, 10/20–10/21/17, 10/27–10/29/17, 10/31/17, 11/24–11/25/17, 12/9/17, 12/16/17, 12/22–12/23/17, 12/26/17, or 12/29–12/31/17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jekyll and Hyde Restaurant and Bar
Strange things are always afoot at Jekyll and Hyde Restaurant and Bar. Based on the tale of a certain mercurial Londoner, this mad scientist's laboratory is filled with otherworldly waiters, animatronic monsters, and chillingly delicious concoctions to eat and drink. Something spooky happens every few minutes, whether it involves Claw the Gargoyle or the eerily moving walls, so guests are advised to come with their moms.