Roller coasters give adrenaline junkies a rush with high speeds and the threat of losing their pocket change. Watch your value plummet with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a boardwalk visit for two (up to a $53 total value)
- Two beach passes (up to a $9 value each)
- 20 tickets for the amusement park rides (a $15 value)
- Two Dark Ride interactive movie passes (a $10 value each)
$45 for a boardwalk visit for four (up to a $101 total value)
- Four beach passes (up to a $9 value each)
- 60 tickets for the amusement park rides (a $25 value)
- Four Dark Ride interactive movie passes (a $10 value each)
The boardwalk tempts with an old-fashioned candy shop and blinking arcade lights, but you might want to plop right down on the beach to soak up the sun. After spending every ticket on thrilling rides (3–10 tickets each)—including bumper cars and roller coasters—you can strap in for an interactive Dark Ride film. From their motion chairs, viewers interact with one of two 3-D features, Los Banditos or Zombies, taking down the bad guys or the undead guys with weapon simulators.
Children under the age of 5 are admitted to the beach for free with an adult. Beach entrance is available at the Arnold Avenue gate.
- Mile-long boardwalk with batting cages, food vendors, and mini-golf
- Amusement park with 20+ rides, a fun house, and arcade games
- Sprawling beach with lifeguards on duty
- Aquarium with Pacific sharks, coral reefs, and seals
- Sweet shop with taffy, fudge, chocolates, and caramel apples
- 7-D Dark Ride interactive theater ride with motion simulators
Who They Are
In the early 1900s, entrepreneurs were rapidly taking over the Atlantic shore in a race to please throngs of seafaring tourists. Despite this, Charles Jenkinson managed to acquire most of a quiet boardwalk on Point Pleasant Beach. But it didn't stay quiet for long—that sleepy beach soon boomed to life with a soda fountain, candy shop, dance hall, and mini-golf course. Even the Great Depression couldn't dampen Jenkinson's rapid expansion. By 1934, his empire had grown to include a bathhouse, a pavilion, and the entire beach. Jenkinson's Boardwalk continues to grow in both size and popularity with each passing year, drawing in tourists with its thrilling rides, sandy beaches, and sweet treats.
What some people are buzzing about:
95% of 2,104 customers recommend
“We can't wait to go back for a family of 4 the price was great thank god 4 it hope u do it again thank you :-) ”
“Would highly recommend it ;)”
“Usually visit Seaside heights, but the Groupon was offered and I decided to switch up.....I'm glad I did, we had an AWESOME time,...I even met governer hopeful...”
“Usually visit Seaside heights, but the Groupon was offered and I decided to switch up.....I'm glad I did, we had an AWESOME time,...I even met governer hopeful Barbara Buono!”