All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for a play package for one (up to a $55 total value)
- One Dark Ride 7-D interactive movie pass (a $10 value).
- 20 arcade-game plays at the South Beach Arcade (a $40 value)
- One Emusement card good for $5 worth of rides, games, and arcade games
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 12, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid at Jenkinson's South Arcade (corner of Arnold/Ocean) beginning at 9am. Also valid at Guest Relations in Jenkinson's South Amusement Park beginning at noon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jenkinson's Boardwalk
- Mile-long boardwalk with batting cages, food vendors, and mini-golf
- Amusement park with 20+ rides, a fun house, and arcade games
- Sprawling beach with lifeguards on duty
- Aquarium with Pacific sharks, coral reefs, and seals
- Sweet shop with taffy, fudge, chocolates, and caramel apples
- 7-D Dark Ride interactive theater ride with motion simulators
Who They Are
In the early 1900s, entrepreneurs were rapidly taking over the Atlantic shore in a race to please throngs of seafaring tourists. Despite this, Charles Jenkinson managed to acquire most of a quiet boardwalk on Point Pleasant Beach. But it didn't stay quiet for long—that sleepy beach soon boomed to life with a soda fountain, candy shop, dance hall, and mini-golf course. Even the Great Depression couldn't dampen Jenkinson's rapid expansion. By 1934, his empire had grown to include a bathhouse, a pavilion, and the entire beach. Jenkinson's Boardwalk continues to grow in both size and popularity with each passing year, drawing in tourists with its thrilling rides, sandy beaches, and sweet treats.