Choose Between Two Options
$45 for a play package for two ($77.50 value)
- Two beach passes
- Two mini-golf admissions
- Two games of skill
- Two Dark Ride passes
- 30-credit E-musement Card good for rides and arcade games.
$75 for a play package for four ($150 value)
- Four beach passes
- Four mini-golf admissions
- Four games of skill
- Four Dark Ride passes
- 50-credit E-musement Card good for rides and arcade games.
The boardwalk tempts with games and blinking arcade lights, but you might want to plop right down on the beach to soak up the sun or play a round of mini-golf on a course with ocean views. Then, strap in for an interactive 7D Dark Ride interactive theater with motion simulators. From their motion chairs, viewers interact with one of two 3D features, Alien Asteroid or Zombies, taking down the aliens or the undead guys with weapon simulators.
Children under the age of 2 are admitted to the beach for free with an adult. Beach entrance is available at the Arnold Avenue gate and is open from May 23rd through September 7th.
- Mile-long boardwalk with batting cages, food vendors, and mini-golf
- Amusement park with 20+ rides, a fun house, and arcade games
- Sprawling beach with lifeguards on duty
- Aquarium with Pacific sharks, coral reefs, and seals
- Sweet shop with taffy, fudge, chocolates, and caramel apples
- 7-D Dark Ride interactive theater ride with motion simulators
Who They Are
In the early 1900s, entrepreneurs were rapidly taking over the Atlantic shore in a race to please throngs of seafaring tourists. Despite this, Charles Jenkinson managed to acquire most of a quiet boardwalk on Point Pleasant Beach. But it didn't stay quiet for long—that sleepy beach soon boomed to life with a soda fountain, candy shop, dance hall, and mini-golf course. Even the Great Depression couldn't dampen Jenkinson's rapid expansion. By 1934, his empire had grown to include a bathhouse, a pavilion, and the entire beach. Jenkinson's Boardwalk continues to grow in both size and popularity with each passing year, drawing in tourists with its thrilling rides, sandy beaches, and sweet treats.