Organic facials feature deep cleansing, peel, steam, massage, acne treatment, and brow shaping; massages gently eases aches
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Spa day package for one includes: one organic facial and one 60-minute deep-tissue massage or hot stone massage
- Spa day package for a couple includes: couples organic facial and couples 60-minute deep-tissue massage or hot stone massage
- Benefits of signature facial: it includes a high-frequency treatment featuring a cleansing peel, steam, eyebrows shaping, facial massage, eye mask, and collagen mask. Aims to restore a youthful appearance, lessen fine lines, and make the skin look radiant.
- Benefits of organic facial: it includes a deep layer cleansing, peeling, anti-germs steam, therapeutic, massage, pimple or blackhead removal with a vacuum or pimple needle, applying an essence with ultrasonic treatment for deeper penetration, organic mask, and eyebrow shaping. Free from harmful chemicals aims to hydrate, cleanse, and revitalize the complexion while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eyebrow shaping aims to make the eyebrows look more defined, symmetrical, and overall aesthetically pleasing by shaping them in a way that fits clients’ faces.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Need To Know
About The Jennifer Day Spa
The attentive aestheticians at The Jennifer Day Spa blend Eastern and Western beauty and relaxation techniques to craft custom spa treatments. Clients can grab some "me time" and partake in 1 of 14 different facials, including supersonic treatments to nourish collagen and Photo Rejuvenation Time Machine treatments that give faces the famously smooth complexion of H.G. Wells. Aestheticians can denude any area with waxing services or snuff out tension through reflexology, which targets pressure points on the feet and hands to restore energy flow throughout the body. The Jennifer Day Spa also bundles its services together into multitreatment spa packages, many of which include the flowing strokes and gentle kneading of Swedish massage