What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $149 for a consultation and injection of up to 20 units of Botox for the crow’s-feet or between the brows ($200 value)
- $249 for a consultation and injection of up to 36 units of Botox for the forehead and between the brows ($350 value)
- $349 for a consultation and injection of Botox for the the crow’s-feet, forehead, and between the brows ($480 value)
- $399 for a consultation and injection of one syringe of Juvéderm ($575 value)
- $529 for a consultation and injection of one syringe of Juvéderm and Botox for one area ($775 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, the North Carolina board certified Physician Assistant will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting Botox or Juvéderm. If she determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jennifer Hellinger, P.A.
North Carolina native Jennifer Hellinger draws on more than 14 years of experience when performing a variety of anti-aging procedures. In addition to her impressive résumé, Jennifer boasts a unique philosophy and an extensive list of services.
A career combining medical and aesthetic services
The board-certified Physician Assistant completed her medical studies at Wake Forest University Medical Center. After seven years at WakeMed Raleigh, she began providing concierge-style medical-grade aesthetic procedures throughout the area in 2010. In addition, Jennifer has received specialty training and advanced certification in dermal fillers, as well as Botox and Dysport injections.
A "less is more" philosophy
Although Jennifer makes sure clients have realistic expectations, she also knows that when it comes to aesthetics, tiny changes can have major impacts, not only on how clients look but on how they feel. That's why the physician assistant values quality over quantity, employing only top-notch formulas with a light hand.
Treatments that help turn back the hands of time
- Infini skin tightening works to boost collagen production while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and tightening the skin. Jennifer is one of the Triangle's few Infini providers.
- Botox injections help relax specific wrinkle-causing muscles, thereby reducing the appearance of crow's-feet, marionette lines, and creases between eyebrows.
- The Year of Beauty: After a consultation with Jennifer, together you will craft the ideal solution to address your unique anti-aging concerns. The payment plan allows you the luxury of a comprehensive, multi-service approach while keeping your monthly cost affordable via the option to pay throughout the year with a monthly auto-draft.
- Life Empowerment: Purchase includes a complementary strength finder and empowerment consultation. Includes an online assessment to highlight areas of strength to enhance work-life balance, self-confidence, stress & anxiety and tolerance and relationships. Following the assessment, a debriefing is provided by a seasoned coach specializing in business, relationship, and personal development. This is a no-cost, no-obligation consultation (a $500 value).