During the treatment, electromagnetic muscle stimulation is used to strengthen pelvic muscles and improve incontinence
About This Deal
- What’s included: 6 sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- BTL Emsella Treatment uses electromagnetic muscle stimulation to strengthen pelvic muscles, treating urinary incontinence
- The treatment is non-invasive
- Duration of one session: 30 minutes
- During the treatment, patients are fully clothed
Need To Know
About The MedSpa at Northwest Hills
Jennifer L. Walden, MD, is no stranger to most Austinites. With her own segment on KVUE-TV and guest appearances on E! TV’s Dr. 90210, NBC’s Today show, and more, she's a familiar face on the screen, providing advice and insight for everything plastic surgery. Around town, Austin locals might recognize her name from her cosmetic surgery practice or her two med spas, where her team performs everything from full cosmetic surgery to IV hydration therapy. But what Austinites truly appreciate about Dr. Walden is her versatility: across three clinics and broad career, Dr. Walden and her growing team look at each patient as a whole, ready to create a treatment plan that makes each client as comfortable as possible. Today, The MedSpa at Northwest Hills provides a wide variety of skincare and aesthetic services, including medical-grade or spa facials, platelet-rich plasma treatments, non-invasive body contouring, vitamin shots, hair restoration, and even more.