Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for a Jamaican meal for two ($23.92 value)
- $23 for a Jamaican meal for four ($47.84 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two small soups (a $5.98 value)
- Two small entrees with sides (up to a $15.98 value)
- Two cans of soda (a $1.96 value)
Jamaican natives Desmond and Catherine Malcolm migrated from their home country to Canada in 1977, where they catered myriad events—including their own wedding—until relocating to Florida in 1988. Combining Desmond's culinary chops, Catherine's business and customer-service expertise, and the duo's passion for Jamaican cuisine, the Malcolms opened their first Jerk Machine in December 1989, and recently opened a new location in Plantation. Jerk Machine dispenses delectable heaps of jerked and curried eats alongside traditional sides all concocted fresh daily without preservatives. Each locale greets patrons with pimento and scotch-bonnet-pepper aroma, a bouncy reggae soundtrack, and a 30-minute secret handshake as they await their meals.