Sandwiches transform ordinary meals into edible, bread-bordered books, just as trampolines transform meals into messy, unwanted hats. Wear your food in your mouth with today’s Groupon to Jersey Mike’s in Orland Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a sub-sandwich meal for two (up to a $21.26 total value), which includes:
- Two regular 7.5-inch subs (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Two cookies or brownies (up to a $1.39 value each)
Two bags of chips and two regular fountain drinks (a $2.29 value each)
- For $19, you get a sub-sandwich meal for four (up to a $39.42 total value), which includes:
- Two giant 15-inch subs (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four cookies or brownies (up to a $1.39 value each)
- Four bags of chips and four large fountain drinks (a $2.49 value each)
Born from the bright enthusiasm of a teenager in the ‘50s, Jersey Mike’s outgrew its East Coast confines in the ‘80s and began launching authentic subs across the country. The sandwich-stuffed menu is backlit by the smiles of a friendly staff and the aromas of fresh-baked bread hovering in the air like meat zeppelins. Jersey Shore’s Favorite mimics the earth’s own strata with layers of provolone, ham, and thin-sliced cappacuolo arranged around a liquid iron core, and the Super sub envisions our planet’s not-so-distant future with the addition of a proscuittini mantle.
An assortment of cheesesteaks plays fast and loose with the Philly favorite, spicing up the standard steak, onions, and peppers with chipotle mayo for a chipotle cheesesteak or tossing mushrooms and jalapeños into the mix to create the Big Kahuna cheesesteak. Crisp potato chips, effervescent fountain drinks, and cookies or brownies chaperone subs throughout their mealtime dates.
Try any sandwich “Mike’s Way” to start a topping avalanche of onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and spices sprinkled with a special blend of red-wine vinegar and olive oil or transform any sub into a tortilla-ensconced wrap or velvet-trimmed cape at whim.