Choose from Five Options
- $11 for $20 worth of pub dinner for two or more
- $22 for $40 worth of pub dinner for four or more
- $16 for two Groupons, each good for $16 worth of lunch ($32 total value)
- $12 for $20 worth of pub food for carry-out
- $150 for one party package ($400 value)
Jerseys Grill and Bar
With three beach volleyball courts on the outdoor sand bar, people don’t just watch sports at Jerseys Grill and Bar, they also play them. Of course, those in the mood for watching can sidle up to the inside bar, where a squad of TVs and projectors displays live sporting events. There, beers pour from taps and servers deliver flatbread pizzas, sandwiches, and chicken dishes. The chefs flex their creativity with the menu's handful of half-pound Black Angus burgers, as they roll one patty in black peppercorn, dip another in a teriyaki glaze, and top a third with a fried egg. While eating, guests can check out the football helmets that line shelves above the windows and the framed jerseys that bedeck the walls. The bar has a designated space for kids to expend their energy in the game room, and another space for DJs, live bands, and the local theater troupe’s re-enactment of Space Jam.