Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for $30 worth of Mediterranean dinner food for two
- $32 for $50 worth of Mediterranean dinner food for four or more
- See the menu.
Amid Jerusalem Grill’s seats and mural of old Jerusalem, diners enjoy a menu of halal Middle Eastern staples. Along with kebabs and shawarmas, however, the eatery offers several less common dishes from across the region. Read on to learn about a few.
- Mansaf: Jordan's national dish tops rice with lamb shank, pine nuts, and yogurt sauce
- Maghmoor: a vegan-friendly Lebanese summer stew of fried eggplant mixed with chickpeas
- Sabich: an Israeli sandwich stuffed with eggplant and eggs