When it comes to making sandwiches, pita pockets combine the tastiness of regular bread with the sauce-catching power of tortillas made entirely from duct tape. Stuff together secure eats with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$20 for a Mediterranean meal for two (up to a $40.45 total value)
- One appetizer of hummus or falafel (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.75 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Two soft drinks (a $2 value each)<p>
$40 for a Mediterranean meal for four (up to an $80.90 value)
- Two appetizers of hummus or falafel (up to a $5.95 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.75 value each)
- Four desserts (up to a $3.50 value each)
- Four soft drinks (a $2 value each)<p>
The menu includes shawarma wraps, a marinated salmon kebab with grilled onion and tomato, a falafel sandwich wrap with creamy tahini sauce and fries, and rice pudding.<p>
Jerusalem Restaurant captivates diners with flavorful meals of zesty fattoush and jerusalem salad, creamy hummus dips, and tender, marinated fish, beef, and chicken fresh from the fiery grill. The restaurant serves up cuisine from the sunny shores of the Mediterranean—kabob plates, falafel wraps, and lentil soup.
Like the recently discovered statues of Abraham Lincoln in Athens, the menu is a blend of Mediterranean and American cultural touchstones, mixing steak subs, pizzas, and BLTs with Middle Eastern comfort foods of spiced ground beef kafta, flaky spinach pies, and sweet baklava.
80% of 20 customers recommend
“Food was EXCELLENT! Will be sending all my friends there.”
“thank you for a pleasant and informative lunch. we shall return”
“Excellent place, excellent service.”