Choose Between Two Options
- $1,150 for a five-day private pilot ground training course including training materials and ground instruction ($2,868 value)
- $675 for a five-day private pilot ground training course including ground instruction ($2,625 value)
Course dates are January 9, 16, 23, 30, and February 6, 2016 from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Both course include 40 hours of ground instruction.
Option with training materials also includes:
- Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual
- Cessna 172R Pilot Operation Handbook
- Cessna 172R Checklist
- E6B Flight Computer
- San Francisco Sectional Chart
- Airport Facilities Directory
- Daily lunch and refreshments
Augustines's passion for flying began when he was just 8 years old and living next to an airport. Today, as an adult, Augustines still loves airplanes—so much so that after becoming a decorated fighter and helicopter pilot in the Air Force, and flying in exotic locales such as the Himalayas and Hawaii, he shares his 30 years of flying experience with students and instructors at JetEXE Aviation. He's one of the two flight instructors at JetEXE Aviation, teaching budding pilots how to fly out of Sacramento Airport. Under his or his fellow instructor's tutelage, students can enjoy introductory flights or more rigorous training that preps them for assorted pilot licenses. For non-pilots, the aviation company's team also helms charter flights, ideal for getting from Point A to Point B without having to tunnel there, and customizes the flights for each customer, including Bay area and Napa Valley tours.