Choose from Six Options
- $10 for a one-hour paddleboard rental for one person, valid weekdays only ($30 value)
- $15 for a two-hour paddleboard rental for one person, valid weekdays only ($60 value)
- $25 for a one-hour paddleboard rental for two people, valid weekdays only ($60 value)
- $30 for a two-hour paddleboard rental for two people, valid weekdays only ($120 value)
- $25 for a two-hour paddleboard rental for one person, valid any time ($60 value)
- $40 for a two-hour paddleboard rental for two people, valid any time ($120 value)
Jetpack America specializes in teaching the world to fly the world's first water-propelled jetpack and their all-new tandem jetpack setup allows children to strap in with a Certified Flight Instructor to make their superhero dreams a reality. Jetpack America's certified flight instructors teach their customers to walk on water and hover in midair without an airplane or saddled carp. The secret to each of these superhuman feats is the state-of-the-art design of the revolutionary water jetpack. Its twin water nozzles blast high-pressure beams of ocean water, elevating you up to 30 feet in the air, where you can maneuver through figure-eight turns and three-dimensional movements. In addition to their dual control arms, Jetlev's flying machines can be set up with up to three high-definition video cameras, which, for an extra fee, capture each moment of weightlessness or create video resumés to send to superhero justice leagues. Flyers can opt for a standard video package, which includes one angle of the flight shot from a nearby jet ski, or the premium package, which combines footage from the jet ski with shots from two other cameras mounted to the jetpack's shoulder mount and control-arm mount.
Although named "Jetpack America", for those who prefer to avoid the heights, its paddleboard rentals offer a more leisurely way get customers out onto the water.