Choose From Eight Options
- $115 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for one with 15 minutes of flying time (a $179 value)
- $195 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for two with 15 minutes of flying time each (a $358 value)
- $320 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for four with 15 minutes of flying time each (a $716 value)
- $169 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for one with 25 minutes of flying time (a $259 value)
- $284 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for two with 25 minutes of flying time each (a $518 value)
- $466 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for four with 25 minutes of flying time each (a $1,036 value)
- $83 for a kids’ tandem flight for one ($129 value)
- $141 for a kids’ tandem flight for two ($258 value)
Jetpack America’s water-propelled jetpack elevates its wearer up to three stories above the sea’s surface. Knowledgeable trainers acquaint students with basic jetpack techniques, including how to take off, steer, and challenge dolphins to a drag race. Equipped with safety systems approved for use in both fresh and salt water, the Jetlev R200’s twin water nozzles enable freedom of movement in any direction. Certified flight instructors man the throttle remotely in introductory flights, while students focus on mastering flight controls. Students keep up communication with instructors via a walkie-talkie headset in the training helmet. Click here to watch a video.
Jetpack America specializes in teaching the world to fly the world's first water-propelled jetpack and their all-new tandem jetpack setup allows children to strap in with a Certified Flight Instructor to make their superhero dreams a reality. Jetpack America's certified flight instructors teach their customers to walk on water and hover in midair without an airplane or saddled carp. The secret to each of these superhuman feats is the state-of-the-art design of the revolutionary water jetpack. Its twin water nozzles blast high-pressure beams of ocean water, elevating you up to 30 feet in the air, where you can maneuver through figure-eight turns and three-dimensional movements. In addition to their dual control arms, Jetlev's flying machines can be set up with up to three high-definition video cameras, which, for an extra fee, capture each moment of weightlessness or create video resumés to send to superhero justice leagues. Flyers can opt for a standard video package, which includes one angle of the flight shot from a nearby jet ski, or the premium package, which combines footage from the jet ski with shots from two other cameras mounted to the jetpack's shoulder mount and control-arm mount.
Although named "Jetpack America", for those who prefer to avoid the heights, its paddleboard rentals offer a more leisurely way get customers out onto the water.