Choose from Six Options
- $29 for one 10-minute kids’ tandem flight, valid Wednesday–Friday ($59 value)
- $39 for one 10-minute kids’ tandem flight, valid any day ($59 value)
- $65 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for one with 25 minutes of flying, valid Wednesday–Friday ($259 value)
- $129 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for one with 25 minutes of flying, valid any day ($259 value)
- $129 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for two with 25 minutes of flying each, valid Wednesday–Friday ($518 value)
- $199 for a two-hour jetpack-flight lesson for two with 25 minutes of flying each, valid any day ($518 value)
On the ground, instructors first acquaint students with basic jetpack techniques, including how to take off and steer. The jetpack’s twin water nozzles enable freedom of movement in any direction. Certified instructors control the throttle remotely for beginners, freeing them to focus on smiling at spectators on the deck of waterfront burger and cocktail joint Meredee’s. Students keep up communication with instructors via a walkie-talkie headset in the training helmet. Check out Jetpack Midwest’s videos to see the packs in action.
Jetpacks can be maneuvered by people of all ages as long as they weigh no more than 350 lbs. with a maximum waist size of 46” and stand between 5 and 7 feet tall. Changing facilities and bathrooms are available onsite.
Jetpack Midwest's mission is to teach the world to fly in a totally new way: via water-propelled jetpacks that allow humans to walk on water and hover in midair without an airplane or saddled carp. Twin water nozzles blast high-pressure beams of water, elevating you up to 30 feet in the air, where you can maneuver through figure-eight turns and three-dimensional movements. In addition to their dual control arms, these flying machines can be set up with up to three high-definition video cameras, which, for an extra fee, capture each moment of weightlessness or create video resumés to send to superhero justice leagues. The Midwest location also rents paddleboards for anyone who'd rather skim atop the water than soar above it.