- One Jiffy Lube Conventional Oil Change
The Oil Change
During this fast oil change, Jiffy Lube’s accredited technicians perform the following:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality conventional motor oil (or Groupon can be redeemed as credit toward synthetic or synthetic-blend oils)
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windshield
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
This voucher purchase is for one conventional oil change with 5 quarts of oil. It can be applied towards upgraded oil changes as follows:
- High Mileage Oil Change: add $35
- Synthetic Blend Oil Change: add $35
- Platinum Full Synthetic Oil Change: add $55
- Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic Oil Change: add $65
May also be applied toward oil changes requiring more than 5 quarts of oil.
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Oil Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, expert technicians perform preventative maintenance services such as air-filtration, alignment, air conditioning, brakes, battery, as well fuel system cleaning. Jiffy Lube teams are committed transparency, promising to inform car owners of any necessary services and only completing a service after it has been approved.