Oil-change experts replace up to 5 quarts of oil and replace filter, inspect fill essential systems and components
About This Deal
- Stay in Your Vehicle Service now available
- Valid for up to 5 quarts of oil, any additional oil will incur additional fees.
- Extra fees for additional quarts or special filters.
Free top offs for up to 3,000mi with same type of fluids used during service
Signature Service Oil Change includes:
- Oil change with up to five quarts of motor oil
- Inspect key components including:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly-trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Oil Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians have completed an extensive training program certified by the [National Institute Automotive Service Excellence ASE service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, expert technicians perform preventative maintenance services such as air-filtration, alignment, air conditioning, brakes, battery, as well as fuel system cleaning. Jiffy Lube teams are committed to transparency, promising to inform car owners of any necessary services and only completing a service after it has been approved.