Includes up to 5 quarts of oil, filter, fluid top-off, key component inspections, tire inflation, and cleaning; valid for Wichita locations
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
- Inspection of key components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
- Performed by Jiffy Lube’s accredited technicians
- Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
- Click here for more information.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.