Includes up to 5 quarts of oil, new filter, fluid top-off, key component inspections, tire inflation, window cleaning, and floor vacuuming
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19.99 for one conventional Signature Service Oil Change ($56.99 value)
- $39.99 for one high-mileage Signature Service Oil Change ($76.99 value)
- $59.99 for one full-synthetic Signature Service Oil Change ($97.99 value)
The Signature Service Oil Change
During this fast oil change, Jiffy Lube’s accredited technicians perform the following:
- Oil with up to five quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
Inspect Key Components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Once they complete their checklist, Jiffy Lube technicians diagnose any potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
Click here for more information.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for 5 quarts of conventional oil. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.