Technician drains old oil and removes filter, then replaces with conventional oil as well as a fresh filter to extend the life of the engine
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Oil change includes:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts of quality conventional motor oil (or can be redeemed as credit toward synthetic or synthetic-blend oils)
- Oil filter
- Inspect key components including:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windshield cleaning
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, expert technicians perform preventative maintenance services such as air-filtration, alignment, air conditioning, brakes, battery, and fuel-system cleaning. Jiffy Lube teams are committed to transparency, promising to inform car owners of any necessary services and only completing a service after it has been approved.