Choose from Three Options
- $19.99 for a conventional oil change ($39.99 value)
- $34.99 for a synthetic-blend/high-mileage oil change ($68.99 value)
- $49.99 for a full-synthetic oil change ($89.99 value)
For conventional oil, Jiffy Lube uses 76 brand lubricants; for high-blend/high-mileage oil, 76 and Kendall; and for synthetic oil, Kendall.
The roughly 20-minute oil changes include:
- Up to 5 quarts of quality motor oil
- Oil filter
- Inspection of key components:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air-filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake-fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (will lubricate if applicable)
- Checking and filling:
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer-case fluid
- Power-steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Exterior windows
- Vacuum interior floors
Jiffy Lube technicians will also diagnose potential issues and make recommendations for preventive maintenance.
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. Oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and prevents moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.