Technicians change oil in the client's vehicle to ensure the engine runs smoothly or perform maintenance services like tire rotation
About This Deal
What's included in a stopping power package:
- Conventional oil change
- Tire rotation
- Prices represent service per axle
What's included in a truck package:
- Semi-synthetic oil change
- Front and rear differential
- Lucas fuel treatment
Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
Service restrictions: Additional charge applies for synthetic oil if not indicated in option purchased. Extra charge for oil beyond 5 quarts.
Mechanics' expertise: completed ASE-certified Jiffy Lube University training
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner's manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.