Professional change up to 5 quarts of oil and perform car safety inspection to make sure the vehicles are road ready
About This Deal
- What’s included in the Signature Service Oil Change:
- Oil change with up to five quarts of Mileguard motor oil and oil filter
- Inspection of the following components: antifreeze/coolant levels, engine air filtration system, brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs), wiper blades, exterior lights, chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Inspection and refill: tire pressure, transmission/transaxle fluid, differential/transfer case fluid, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, batter water (excluding sealed batteries)
- Cleaning of exterior windows, vacuum of interior floors
- Tire rotations in select options
- Shop and disposal fees are paid at the time of service.
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Available at location: * 3617 Wilkens Avenue
Need To Know
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batteries, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.