All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of casual American fare for two or more
- $20 for $40 worth of casual American fare for four or more
Click here to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jimmy D's Hwy 3 Roadhouse
There's a palpable entrepreneurial spirit in the Gorst community—in fact, the area is named in honor of Vern C. Gorst, the "granddad" of United Airlines. Decades ago, Jimmy D's opened its doors along Highway 3, and that spirit has prospered inside the diner ever since. You can see it in the diner's old-school setup, and you can certainly taste it in the made-from-scratch food. Here are some menu items to consider when you stop by:
- Breakfast specialty: a housemade biscuit smothered in country gravy, plus two eggs, cottage fries, and hash browns or grits
- More breakfast: sausage, bacon, and ham scrambled with three eggs, bell peppers, and hash browns—AKA the Mixer
- Lunch: the Jimmy D burger served on sourdough and topped with swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, ham, tomato, and onions
- Dinner entree: the Captain's platter, which is loaded with prawns, alaskan cod, and either clam strips or fried oysters