During this session, customers are exposed to freezing temperatures to reduce inflammation, pains, weight loss and tensions
What You'll Get
- Average length of session: 10 minutes
- Customers will be provided with a full explanation of the process, benefits, and safety instructions
- Amenities: protective wear
- Inside a cryotherapy tank, liquid nitrogen is used to create temperatures that reach as low as -250ºF. The extreme cold helps to produce therapeutic benefits such as reduced inflammation, pain relief, and increased mobility.
- Recommended Attire: Bathing Suit, Workout clothes or lose fitting clothing. Bring a towel and water.
View Jireh Cryo and Wellness’ other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jireh Cryo and Wellness
Jireh Cryo and Wellness provides a range of natural, safe, and non-invasive therapeutic programs to aid in recovery, health and wellness, athletic performance, and weight loss. Their whole body cryotherapy sessions, for instance, expose the body to freezing cold temps for only a few minutes in order to stimulate blood flow and reduce inflammation, injuries, and over-use symptoms. Their other services, meanwhile, include infrared and myofacial release therapy which offers a warmer alternative to cryo. Jireh Cryo and Wellness is owned and operated by former professional football player and current IFBB Pro EJ Nduka.