Laser technology reduces unwanted hair growth on the face or body
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- To learn more about Jiva Med Spa’s Laser Hair Removal treatments, click here
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Each patient will see the doctor prior to the procedure for an assessment and individual treatment plan, and during each subsequent procedure the doctor will be present and available in the office.
- In-house numbing agents are available, and everyone receives a complimentary chiller numbing with their treatment.
- Evening and weekend hours are offered.
Need To Know
About Jiva Med Spa
The team at Jiva Med Spa, led by aesthetic and cosmetic physician Dr. Rakesh Nanda, analyzes skin with high-resolution digital images and UV photography. However, skin analysis is just the start of the complimentary consultation process that precedes each service, ensuring proper care for each unique complexion. The registered nurses, licensed aestheticians, and plastic surgeons actually treat skin with an array of laser treatments; the therapeutic beams can firm skin, minimize acne and scars, or permanently reduce unwanted hair growth more effectively than depriving the hair of milk. Four different hair-removal lasers are available, and all skin types can be safely treated. They can also rejuvenate your skin with chemical peels and microdermabrasions, zap away fat with liposuction, and remove unwanted tattos. Hormone replacement therapy and lash-lengthening Latisse treatments round out the center’s selection. All devices used are FDA-cleared and employ some of the latest technology in the industry.
The plethora of surgical and non-surgical treatments that we offer are safe for all clients and the result of many years of research and practice. The documentation on both the problems and the techniques that are used to solve these problems is extensive. Most of the processes we use are non-surgical and non-invasive. Additional services include: tattoo removal, massage therapy, injectables, dermal fillers, cellulite reduction, wrinkle-reducing treatments, and more.
Their new Columbus location, opened in July 2020, features state-of-the art features and the most technically advanced machinery available. They've equipped their building with medical UV lights to sanitize all rooms at the end of every day.