Aesthetician analyzes the client’s skin and performs microdermabrasion or dermaplaning and a facial, aiming to reduce the signs of aging
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included in one Facial Rejuvenation Package:
- Diamond Microdermabrasion or Dermaplaning session
- Mini facial
- Skin analysis
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of dermaplaning treatment: can remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz, leaving the skin smoother
- Benefits of mini facial: can cleanse and nourish the skin in a shorter time than a regular facial
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jiva MedSpa and Plastic Surgery
The team at Jiva MedSpa and Plastic Surgery, led by aesthetic and cosmetic physician Dr. Rakesh Nanda, analyzes skin with high-resolution digital images and UV photography. However, skin analysis is just the start of the complimentary consultation process that precedes each service, ensuring proper care for each unique complexion. The registered nurses, licensed aestheticians, and plastic surgeons actually treat skin with an array of laser treatments; the therapeutic beams can firm skin, minimize acne and scars, or permanently reduce unwanted hair growth more effectively than depriving the hair of milk. Four different hair-removal lasers are available, and all skin types can be safely treated. They can also rejuvenate your skin with chemical peels and microdermabrasions, zap away fat with liposuction, and remove unwanted tattos. Hormone replacement therapy and lash-lengthening Latisse treatments round out the center’s selection. All devices used are FDA-cleared and employ some of the latest technology in the industry.