Eyelashes are nature's way of protecting your eyes from dust and protecting dust from your wet, salty eyes. Shield your gaze with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $59 for one 60-minute Swedish massage ($130 value)
- $79 for one 60-minute deep-tissue massage ($150 value)
- $99 for one 90-minute hot- or jade-stone massage ($190 value)
- $99 for one full set of Ruby eyelash extensions with 80 lashes ($200 value)
- $279 for three full sets of Ruby eyelash extensions with 80 lashes each ($600 value)
- $59 for one facial course ($150 value)
- $179 for three facial courses ($390 value)
JJ Eyelashes Madison Spa
You might say JJ Eyelashes wrote the book on eyelash extensions—the textbook anyway. Aside from enhancing natural lashes at locations across New York City, the company operates an academy where students from around the globe gather to master the art of false eyelash application. If that isn't enough to convince you that your peepers are in good hands here, consider this: proprietor May Lee personally trains each and every lash technician in her salons to ensure they're up-to-date on the latest lash-enhancing tools and products.
Each appointment begins with a free consultation, during which specialists will determine the right color, length, and thickness of the lash extensions based on the client's desired look. Then, as many as 120 lashes per eye are applied one-by-one with a special bonding agent that never comes in contact with the skin. The resulting looks last 3-6 weeks, but can last longer if customers follow proper lash maintenance tips, such as refraining from excessive winking. JJ Eyelash salons also offer additional services including permanent makeup application, facials, and full-body massages.
“Wonderful service and great job by Jade!”
“Great service, and beautiful spa! I was very pleased with my ruby set and would highly recommend. ”
“They give good advice on length etc. I was pleased with that and was happy with their recommendation”