Musicians frequently add culinary dashes to their craft by using tuning forks, keeping time with spoons, and replacing lost maracas with amplified salt and pepper shakers. Mingle chords and main courses with today's Groupon to J.M. Randalls in Williamsburg. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a dinner and concert package for two (up to a $74.97 total value). The package includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Two live show tickets (up to a $10 value each)
- For $60, you get a dinner and concert package for four (up to a $149.94 total value). The package includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $22.99 value each)
- Four live show tickets (up to a $10 value each)
J.M. Randalls's hearty portions of American fare make taste buds sing as the nightspot's packed schedule of live performances sates ears with an eclectic assortment of musical stylings. Appetizers on the menu run the gamut of traditional finger foods, from traditional homemade buffalo wings to the half pound of steamed mussels, which towel off alongside toast points after a white wine and garlic simmer. Chefs infuse regional tastes into entrees such as the Bourbon Kist rib eye, a 12-ounce cut seared with a splash of Virginia's version of the liquor mined from deep within the Appalachian Mountains. Dining duos and quartets can trade tastes of savory plates such as Down In The Bayou, a union of andouille sausage, shrimp, and crawfish tossed in a Cajun cream sauce and crowned in fried oysters, which provides a more favorable taste of New Orleans than a salad seasoned with Mardi Gras beads
Relax amid J.M.'s exposed brick walls, mood lighting, and smoke-free environment as the steady rotation of bands and musicians pumps different sounds through the speakers each night. Musical guests range from single guitarists to full jam bands and a choir of whistling ospreys, and frequently booked styles include blues, jazz, Celtic, classic rock, and folk music.
4854 Longhill Rd.
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188Get Directions