What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $59 for one-hour trail ride for two, valid Sunday–Wednesday ($100 value)
- $65 for one-hour trail ride for two, valid Thursday–Saturday ($100 value)
- $104 for one-hour trail ride for four, valid Sunday–Wednesday ($200 value)
- $109 for one-hour trail ride for four, valid Thursday–Saturday ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment required. Weight limit of 250 lbs is enforced. May be repurchased every 30 days. Cannot be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or special offers. Limit of one voucher per visit (cannot combine vouchers). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About JMG Ranch
When Jeff and Melody Griffith established JMG Ranch in 1994, they only had three horses and offered modest events for small groups. But a lot has changed in the years since. They've not only added numerous horses, but several activities, too. Read on to learn more about the latter.
- Horseback-riding lessons: Available for pupils of all experience levels, lessons teach the basics of caring for horses, as well as proper control and balance and advanced skills like jumping.
- Trail rides: Guided by experienced staff members, trail rides lead riders through picturesque foothills and provide them with a glimpse of the ranch's inner workings.
- Mountain escapes: JMG offers two- to three-day camping trips to equestrian-friendly state parks, which include horseback riding through the mountains, food, entertainment, and tents.