Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
View JMisko Surgical Design MD’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About JMisko Surgical Design MD
Along with graduating at the top of his class at Chadron State College and earning his MD from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Dr. Justin Misko delved into aesthetic medicine through a specialized training program. At JMisko Surgical Design MD, he now leads a team of nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, a medical aesthetician, and a licensed massage therapist. For skin surfaces, spa services evacuate impurities with body scrubs, UV-free tanning, and facial treatments. A health, wellness and weight-loss sector approaches holistic physical needs with hormone-replacement therapy, cleanses, and nutritional therapy. To round out their medically minded repertoire, the physician supervised staffers specialize in hair restoration, injecting B12 to support weight-loss regimes, liquid-lift fillers to obscure wrinkles, or flesh-colored wite-out to redact stray marks from a permanent marker.