- $55 for a cooking class for two ($110 value)
Choose from the following classes:
- Flavors of Italy on Thursday, June 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- Flavors of France on Thursday, June 25 at 6:30 p.m.
- Cultures of Spain on Thursday, July 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Melting Pot of America on Thursday, July 30 at 6:30 p.m.
Click here for more information.
JNA Institute of Culinary Arts
Whether pursuing a life as a professional cook or a behind-the-scenes mover in culinary arts and restaurant management, the students at JNA Institute of Culinary Arts have honed their craft with professionalism and skill for more than 20 years. Students learn real-world lessons in a demanding professional setting, from running a kitchen to pleasing food critics with menus sung in four-part harmony. JNA shows off the fruits of these labors at its onsite restaurant, where the food is both prepared and served by students. The restaurant boasts a seasonal menu, gracing plates with items that have ranged from housemade gelato to cornmeal-dusted scallops.