All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 12, 2018
· Reviewed February 9, 2018
· Reviewed January 26, 2018
What You'll Get
Although 94% of the ref’s calls are incorrect, confronting him at his son's birthday party is illegal. Give sportpinions their proper venue with today's Groupon from Jocks & Jills on Southstream Boulevard. Choose between the following options:
- $14 gets you $30 worth of casual American dinner fare.
- $7 gets you $14 worth of casual American lunch fare.
Jocks & Jills sates sports-lovers with a menu of classic American cuisine served in an athletics-championing atmosphere. Rev your hunger engine with a 10-piece set of original buffalo wings ($7.99), available in nine different sauce styles, or make room on the mantelpiece of your stomach for a bowl of made-from-scratch Trophy chili ($4.29). Bread bookended bites include the Hall of Fame burger ($6.99), a half-pound of beef and overly emotional speeches, and the Philly Fanatic, topped with rib-eye steak, onions, peppers, and cheese ($7.99). Jill's Berry Walnut salad culls together fresh strawberries and raspberry vinaigrette ($6.49), and a full-rack of the Back-to-Back baby-back ribs slathers the meat-marimba in hickory barbecue sauce ($18.99). Desserts include the quadruple chocolate-mousse torte ($4.99), which satisfies sweet teeth via a quartet of cocoa elements—one for each half in a football game.
Enjoy Jocks & Jills' delicious offerings while watching the game on one of the restaurant's flat-screen TVs or projection televisions. The walls are adorned with memorabilia from sports stars both past and present, while the outdoor patio is adorned with nature from both past and present.
- Jock's and Jill's provides a great atmosphere for watching games on any night of the week. Excellent draft selection and very good food. – nathan m., Insider Pages
- I was traveling solo on business travel and this place made you feel like family. I watched some games and met new people. The food was great and the atmosphere was exceptional! – kwinty, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.