All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 12, 2018
· February 9, 2018
· January 26, 2018
What You'll Get
- $25 for $50 Worth of Jocks Bucks
- Jocks bucks gift certificates, in the shape of money, can be cashed out in any amount of $10’s and $20’s
- $12 for $20 Worth of Food and Drink for two or more people
- $6 for $12 Worth of Food and Drink, Redeemable During Lunch Only (Monday–Friday)
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value must be redeemed in one visit. Must be purchased prior to being inside restaurant. Tax and gratuity not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jocks & Jills Sports Grill
Founded by popular sideline reporter Craig Sager, Jocks & Jills Sports Grill has fused good food with sports for more than a quarter century. Inside, TVs and authentic memorabilia line the walls, effectively cocooning visitors in a world of sports. Servers, meanwhile, deliver plates of hearty American pub food, including half-pound burgers and nachos buried beneath queso, all of which can be paired with a selection of bottled beers. Here are a few other menu items to consider:
- Buffalo wings: hand-breaded, golden-fried, and tossed in buffalo sauce—a fan favorite
- Veggie pizza: homemade pie topped with green peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, black olives, and roasted garlic
- Turkey avocado panini: oven-roasted turkey breast dressed with chipotle mayonnaise, avocado, bacon, and pepperjack cheese on ciabatta