Eating together, like being buried up to your necks in the same cube of cement, keeps families together. Build a solid foundation with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of steak and seafood
- The regular menu includes American fare such as:
- King crab ($24.99 for dinner)
- USDA Certified Choice 12-oz. sirloin ($16.99 for dinner)
- Chicken strip sandwich ($5.99)
- Buffet options include:
- Regular evening buffet ($10.99)
- Sunday brunch buffet ($10.99)
- Friday and Saturday seafood buffet ($20.99)<p>
JoDean's Steakhouse and Lounge
A giant American flag subtly waves hello to patrons from its post high above a fleet of tables, and farming tools plant themselves firmly on a wall inside JoDean's Steakhouse and Lounge. The patriotic theme extends to the kitchen, where chefs grill, fry, and steam USDA Certified Choice steaks, fresh seafood, and sandwiches. More than 50 feet of covered islands emit puffs of steam during daily buffets, including everything from sirloin tips and all-you-can-eat crab legs to Sunday-morning ham-and-cheese omelets. Inside the dining room, framed prints by Bob Byerley adorn the wall, and the lounge boasts a hearty wooden bar where dates can enjoy libations and small talk about acid rain. A number of banquet rooms are available for parties of up to 250 people, and the parking lot can watch buses, RVs, and small aircraft as owners dine.