Choose from Two Options
- $20 for a heavy-hold water-based pomade
- $20 for a heavy-hold petroleum-based pomade
- Read more about the pomades here.
- Available only for in-store pickup at Joe’s Barbershop Chicago; click here to view hours.
- The heavy-hold water-based pomade tames thick, coarse hair and dries to a matte finish.
- The heavy-hold petroleum-based pomade is a traditional pomade that dries to a slightly glossy shine. Unlike a water-based pomade, this pomade is generally not affected by humidity and sweat. It also can be used as a mustache wax.
- Work pomades into clean, dry hair, then style as desired.
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Joe's Barbershop Chicago
Joe's Barbershop Chicago has been providing traditional men's haircuts and hot lather straight-razor shaves in Logan Square since 1968. Inside the shop, patrons waiting for one of the seven chairs to open up can relax with a complimentary beverage from shop sponsors Pipeworks Brewing, New Belgium, Letherbee Distillers, and Jim Beam. The staff are all Illinois-licensed barbers, not cosmetologists, so they're experts at cutting men's hair. These barbers have the added bonus of receiving tips and training from veteran barber and owner, Joe Caccavella, Sr.
Part bathhouse, part barroom, part time-warp, the classic barbershop may just be the last bastion of American masculinity.