What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for $20 worth of pizza and wings for two during lunch
- $11 for $20 worth of pizza and wings for two during dinner, redeemable Friday–Sunday
- $11 for $20 worth of pizza and wings for two during dinner, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $22 for $40 worth of pizza and wings for four during dinner, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $22 for $40 worth of pizza and wings for four during dinner, redeemable Friday–Sunday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Can't be combined with any other specials. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Joe Schmo's
Joe Schmo's doesn't claim to be anything it's not. In fact, the restaurant stakes its reputation on being a simple, down-to-earth place to enjoy good food and friendly service. The pizza here certainly fulfills the "good food" portion of that equation with a selection of 15 specialty pies and more than 20 toppings for customizable creations. Wings are another of Joe Schmo's specialties, and three of the flavors—Hell Fire, Brimstone, and Diablo—require you to sign a waiver before eating them or taking them sky-diving. Calzones, hoagies, and burgers round out the menu, and a pizza and pasta buffet starts at noon every day for lunchtime diners.