Choose from Four Options
- $26 for general admission for two (up to $38 value)
- $52 for general admission for four (up to $76 value)
- $40 for Sun And Stars admission (two visits in 48 hours) for two (up to $52 value)
$80 for Sun And Stars admission (two visits in 48 hours) for four (up to $104 value)
- General Admission: Access to the observatory, panoramic views, and interactive technology
- Sun and Stars: Access twice, allowing customers to enjoy views by day and by night
TILT is not included in the above offers, but can be purchased on-site for an additional $7.
If 360 CHICAGO observation deck had a baseball card, the stats on the back would be pretty impressive: it's perched 1,000 feet above the Magnificent Mile on the 94th floor, and on clear days, visibility stretches up to 50 miles. With the Magnificent Mile bustling below and Lake Michigan sprawling endlessly nearby, the popular attraction provides some of the best views in the country according to Travel and Leisure magazine, and hosts an onsite cafe and bar for patrons to enjoy.
But stunning vistas and the chance to witness the change on the lake when its freezing aren't the only reasons to visit. In 2014, 360 CHICAGO opened TILT, a thrilling, moving attraction that brings brave guests face to face with a moving set of windows that angle 30 degrees downward for a spine-tingling glimpse of the streets below. Plus, interactive multimedia stations in seven languages share loads of information about the city and its architecture.