All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 16, 2015
Reviewed January 10, 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- $41 for a summer session ice skating class for one, held from July 15–August 22 ($90 value)
- $83 for a summer session ice skating class for two, held from July 15–August 22 ($180 value)
- $41 for a fall session ice skating class for one, held from September 9–October 24 ($90 value)
- $83 for a fall session ice skating class for two, held from September 9–October 24 ($180 value)
- Click to see the class options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Learn-to-skate is valid for Basic 1 (ages 6-11), Teen (ages 12-17), and Adult (18+) classes as well as Parent-Tot and SnowPlow Sam 1 (ages 5 and under) classes. Classes must be taken by the same person. New skaters only OR students that have not been in 6 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About John Lindell Ice Arena
The glassy sheet of ice inside John Lindell Ice Arena sets the stage for dramatic spins, casual glides, and furious hip checks. Their full schedule of ice-skating programs as well as open-skate sessions held most days of the week help them cater to skaters of all skill levels. First-timers can learn to balance and make graceful strides up the learning curve through the Learn to Skate program. Alternatively, more experienced skaters can enroll in the arena’s freestyle or hockey-skating programs, which can help them achieve their dream of sleeping surrounded by an army of tiny gold hockey players.