Before cameras, people seeking to leave a legacy could only hope to secure their place in future textbooks by poisoning the emperor. Avoid being a mere footnote with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $935 for an all-day wedding-photography package (a $1,875 total value)
- $1,135 for the above wedding package with 10-minute DVD slideshow (a $400 value; a $2,275 total value)
- $1,487 for the above wedding package with DVD slideshow and 60-minute edited DVD video (a $700 value; a $2,975 total value)<p>
The all-day wedding-photography package includes:
- All-day photo shoot for the event (a $750 value)
- DVD of 700 edited, high-resolution images (a $750 value)
- Two-hour on-location engagement photo shoot with DVD of 200 images (a $375 value)<p>
John Sanchez Photography
John Sanchez, always with a camera at the ready, takes on all photography projects with aplomb. He shoots everything from weddings and portraits to headshots with the same easy-going manner, while remaining devoted to both quality and the client. His studio space is furnished with strobes, light boxes, and seamless papers—everything needed to craft classic images. Shooting on-location throughout Southern and Northern California, he makes his talents available to a wide swath of clients. He also diversifies the settings in which pictures can take place. Whatever the occasion, he works with clients to tailor sessions precisely to their needs.