Casual pizza place offers a variety of Italian-inspired dishes and New York specialties including calzones, strombolis, and other dishes
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Type of food: Pizza
- Valid for takoeur or dine-in when available
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
About Johnny's New York Style Pizza
It has been practically 45 years since Bruce Jackson opened the first Johnny's Pizza outside Syracuse's campus. In the years since then, Bruce and his business partner Scott Allen have impressively expanded the once-modest pizza shop. Now, the franchise boasts locations in over six states.
Today Bruce's son Luke continues his father's dream of bringing New York–style pizza and other hearty Italian fare, like subs and calzones, to hungry diners throughout the country. Read on for a few Johnny's Pizza specialties:
- Johnny's Deluxe: Chefs shower hand-crafted marinara with sausage, tender slices of beef, Canadian bacon, and pepperoni in addition to fresh veggies like onions and mushrooms.
- The Gourmet: For Mediterranean flair, they top pizzas with fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes before sprinkling on creamy feta cheese.
- Johnny's White Pizza: The Johnny's team tops homemade pizza dough with a blend of four cheeses, including ricotta and parmesan.